Round cake boards in a variety of sizes and colours to suit any celebration or design. Available in a variety of thicknesses:
- 1.1mm thick cut-edge cards, suitable for gateaux and a cost effective base for light sponge cakes.
- 2mm single thick cards, ideal for plaques, small cakes and gateaux, not recommended for rich fruit or large iced sponge cakes.
- 4mm thick hardboard cards, sturdy and do not bend, ideal to use under sponges, rich fruit cakes and when you need thinner boards for stacked and tiered cakes.
- 12mm thick cake drum, suitable for sponge and fruit cakes and recommended for use under heavy cakes and as the bottom tier of a stacked cake. They can also be decorated with a complementary ribbon applied with double-sided tape.
- 4mm, 6mm & 12mm Masonite boards, engineered to be strong and durable, ideal under rich fruit, large iced sponges and for multi-tiered celebration cakes (please note, these boards come up a fraction of an inch smaller than the size stated so that they fit perfectly into the same size box, also helps if you are using them as the base of a cake when being stacked.
If you are looking for square shaped cake boards, browse the rest of our extensive range and don't forget a cake box for the safe transportation and presentation of your cakes.