Picking / Packing Staff: No vacancies currently available.
Marketing: No vacancies currently available.
Sales and Admin: No vacancies currently available.
Picker / Packer - Currently Unavailable
Cake Craft World are looking for enthusiastic staff to work in our busy warehouse based in Sevenoaks, Kent (TN13 postcode). The successful candidate will need to have a good grasp of English, be happy working on their feet all day and be able to work on their own or as part of a team.
The role will include:
- Picking and packing customers online orders, ensuring that all items are correct and packaged to the companies high standards.
- Using company computer system/s to produce various courier labels and basic administrative work.
- Adhere to all health & safety and social distancing guidelines.
- Various warehouse duties as and when required.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no public transport to the location. Warehouse packing often requires physical strength and stamina to lift and pack heavy boxes and products. We work as a small friendly team in an extremely busy warehouse environment.
Successful candidates will be offered a paid trial / taster day, full onsite training will be given.
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
On application please attach your CV and covering letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £8.00 to £9.10 /hour
Please email your CV to:
Digital Engagement Executive - Currently Unavailable
- Development and implementation of effective consumer focused digital strategies (including eCRM) for the Cake Craft World, Cake Craft Shop and Cake Decorating TV brands.
- Support with the development of a digital engagement strategy for all Cake Craft World brands based on consumer insight and data.
- Plan, write and proof the weekly newsletters for Cake Decorating TV. Proof Cake Craft World, Cake Craft Shop weekly newsletters.
- Co-ordinate with relevant partners to organise publishing of the newsletters.
- Craft and implement social media schedules and campaigns across all three brands.
- Content creation including digital assets and copy for social channels, websites and newsletter.
- Manage paid social campaigns across a variety of platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest planned through our own paid accounts.
- Monthly reporting of newsletters and social channels using Google Analytics, Constant Contact and in-app analysis tools and recommend improvements in-line with business strategies.
- Work alongside the Customer Services team to answer consumer queries received through social channels.
Skills and competencies:
- Interest in cake decorating and baking - desirable.
- Considerable knowledge and experience of Digital Marketing in an equivalent hands-on role, ideally 1-2 years’ experience - desirable.
- Experience using Photoshop / other photo editing software - desirable.
- Experience using email marketing platforms i.e Constant Contact, Google Analytics - essential.
- Understanding of Social Media and eCRM and how to drive growth through these channels - essential.
- Experienced in running reports for social media and newsletters to understand consumer behaviours and activities - essential.
- Knowledge of HTML, AdWords and Facebook Business - desirable.
- A proven track record of digital marketing and social media campaigns - desirable.
- Excellent creativity and attention to detail - essential.
- Drive and focus, able to work with a minimum of direction - essential.
Contract length: 12 months (maternity cover)
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: £10.00 /hour
Please email your CV to: Sam Longhurst email@example.com
Or post to:
Cake Craft World Ltd
Unit 8, North Downs Business Park
Lime Pit Lane
Come and join us at Cake Craft World
Cake Craft World are the leading supplies of cake decorating equipment. First established in 1979 as a small delicatessen, then a village cake craft shop (Bromley Cake Craft) and in 2004 diversified into mail order. We now have strong team of 30 staff, extensive client base and dispatch parcels to home owners and businesses thoughtout the UK and Europe. Our Sevenoaks distribution centre ensures timely delivery and our experienced team ensures orders are carefully packaged.
Our philosophy is simple - to offer you quality products at the most competitive prices coupled with great service.
At Cake Craft World we look for team members who go the extra mile, so we offer more than just a salary:
- A generous holiday allowance - We all love a good break, so every full time team member gets 28 days annual holiday including all Bank
- Holidays and a Christmas/New Year closure period.
- A fantastic working environment - With our spacious warehouse, open plan offices, staff room, backed up by a fabulous team.
- Free tea and coffee every day.
- Company pension scheme - For those who wish to put away for the future, we'll help you get set up with our Stakeholder Pension programme.
- Generous staff Discount - For those home cake decorators get a generous 20% off.
- Team party - Our Christmas party. An event not to be missed.