Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this giveaway is Cake Craft World Ltd (company no. 1398705), whose registered office is at Unit 8, North Downs Business Park, Pilgrims Way (Lime Pit Lane), Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2TL.
2. This giveaway is open to residents of the European Union only.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
4. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the giveaway and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
6. Closing date and time for entry will be at midnight (00:00 GMT) on Wednesday 21st February 2018. After this time, no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted, and you will not be included in the draw.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the giveaway and how to enter are as follows:
Like the Cake Craft World Facebook page
Like and Comment on the giveaway post with a reason why you would love to win
Tag a friend in your comment
Follow the Cake Craft World Twitter account
Retweet the giveaway tweet
Use the hashtag #CCWGiveaway in your retweet
Follow the Cake Craft World Instagram account
Screenshot and repost the giveaway image and tag @cakecraftworld in the caption
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway.
10. The prize is as follows:
1 x PME airbrush kit, 13 edible food colourings and glaze & airbrush cleaner. Please note, part of this prize (the PME glaze and airbrush cleaner) cannot be sent to certain areas in the European Union. As a result, if you are from one of these areas you will recieve the Kroma Kolors airbrush cleaner as a substitute.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
13. The winner will be notified on Thursday 22nd February 2018 by DM on Twitter and Instagram, and by message for Facebook entries. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winners names will be announced on the promoter's Facebook page, Twitter page, and Instagram page.
19. Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
21. Cake Craft World Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
22. Cake Craft World Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the giveaway if circumstances arise outside of its control.