March 27th, 2019
This stunning, elegant floral cake is perfect for a wedding, or any other special celebration. It may look show-stopping, but it’s actually so easy to do when you use our brand new Karen Davies moulds. Follow this step by step guide to find out how!
- 6″ and 8″ round deep cakes
- 2kg Sattina white sugarpaste
- Sattina 3 in 1 modelling paste
- Sattina perfect paste
- Jem petal base
- Cornflour pouch
- Edible glue or royal icing
- Cake smoother
- Bellissimo smoother
- Karen Davies ruffled roses mould
- Karen Davies brush embroidery mould
- Small straight palette knife
March 20th, 2019
This amazing Paw Patrol cake, made using the PhotoCake Paw Patrol edible topper is so easy to do! Follow our step by step guide, which shows you how to attach the edible print and create decorations to enhance the colours and design.
When carving a cake into any shape, it’s important to use a firm textured cake mix so that you can cut out the shape cleanly and neatly. We used Sattina golden delight Madeira cake mix in a 10 x 12″ cake tin; the cake mix is absolutely delicious and super easy to use as you simply add water … Read More...
March 19th, 2019
This show-stopping Batman cake, using both the PhotoCake Batman edible strips and circular disc, is super easy to make. Follow our step by step guide showing you how easy it is to attach the edible prints and handy hints on making a simple modelling paste and strong glue for heavier decorations.
- Batman round edible print cake topper
- Batman strips edible prints
- 750g Sattina primrose yellow sugarpaste
- 1kg Sattina powder blue sugarpaste
- 500g Sattina pitch black sugarpaste
- Small amounts green, red, white, red, orange sugarpaste
- CMC powder
- Rainbow Dust black edible ink pen
- 6″ round