April 30th, 2019
Follow our simple step by step guide to learn how to make this fresh and elegant spring meadow cake, using the meadow and foilage stencils by House of Cake.
You will need to make sure your cake is approx 5″ tall (around 13cm) so that the stencils will fit neatly onto the side. Once the cake has been covered in sugarpaste, leave the cake for at least 24 hours so that the icing will set firm.
- 250g Sattina ready to use royal icing
- Sugarflair edible powder colours – white, white, lime green, red, lemon yellow, dusky lilac,
April 24th, 2019
Follow our step by step guide to create this ‘show-stopping Jurassic World cake using simple painting techniques and effects. With random brush strokes, splatters and splodges of paint there’s no need for a perfect finish, making it a fun and easy cake for beginners!
You will need
- 1kg Sattina golden delight Madeira cake mix
- 500g Sattina vanilla frosting
- Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom PhotoCake Topper
- 1kg Sattina bright orange sugarpaste
- Sugarflair red paste food colouring
- Sugarflair tangerine paste food colouring
- Sugarflair primrose paste food colouring
- Sugarflair liquorice paste food colouring
- Rejuvenator spirit
- Royal icing
- Edible glue