Squires Kitchen Sugar Florist Paste

Squires Kitchen Sugar Florist Paste (sometimes called flower or gum paste) has been specially developed for making beautiful sugar flowers, leaves and berries. The paste is very pliable and can be rolled paper thin, setting hard making it ideal for intricate flowers, leaves and other delicate work.

It can be used with both metal and plastic cutters, moulds, veiners and embossers and don't forget to stock up with edible glue!   Why not take a look at our fabulous range of flower making cutters, tools and accessories.