Non-Edible Glitters

If you want to add sparkle to your cake decorations, we have a great range of non-edible glitters in a huge variety of colours, from gold and silver to red, blue and bright green! These glitters, whilst non-toxic, are not edible and should only be used on decorations that will be removed from the cake before it is eaten. If you are looking for sparkle you can add directly to your cakes or cupcakes, have a look at our range of edible glitters which include subtle glitters that will give a lustre effect to your cakes and Magic Sparkles – edible glitter flakes that can be crushed to a produce a finer sparkle.